Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sunday March 14,2010



Today Anaya saw master Ming
"Medical Qigong Teacher Ming-Kit (Klotz) Kwan was born in Hong Kong, and immigrated to Canada as a young man. As a young child, he learned martial arts such as Kung Fu and Tai Chi and studied a variety of Medical Qigong diciplines with Masters in China, South Asia, U.S.A. and Canada." http://www.kootenayqigong.com/master.html

Anaya slept while Ming worked on her. She slept well and I did not notice any signifigant differences until after she awoke. At that point I noticed that she was very alert and also that she was holding her hands together which she has never done before. She had been very gassy beforehand and after the session she had a very good bowel movement and passed all the gas. Anaya will be seeing Ming again on Thursday when i attend his qigong class at the united church.

Today Anaya, Brent and I met Katie and Lisa, who have been so helpful with collecting Milk for Anaya. It was wonderful to meet you, however brief our visit.

They are creating a facebook group for Moms providing milk for Anaya- to organize things a bit. They have been in touch with the local public health Lactation Consultant and have been keeping great tabs on the proper collection and storage of the milk. Visit the group here http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=10150144704335438&ref=mf&v=info

Anaya has been much more content the last few days. The milk is certainly one of the things that is benefiting her. I believe that the treatments and supplements and prayers are all helping her heal. She is very alive, very alert and very full of milk :)

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I live in Nelson also. I am 31 and am in treatment for breast cancer....Klotz worked on my tumor site before I began chemo and amazingly rid me of all visable cancer from this site. He is fantastic and I am so happy you found him....best wishes to you and your baby girl!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment and send your LOVE!

:)