Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Long day

2 am phonecall.
3 am pack and go
3-7am through the mountains
7 am ambulance takes Brent and Anaya.
7:30 i arrive at hospital
7:45 I lie in stretcher with baby
9 am chest xray bloodwork
9:30 - 1 sleep.
1-3 TB test meet doc, pack up go home
3 call nurse Anna to help
3:30 Anaya and mama in bed at home
4:00. Nurse Anna hangs out
4-9 mama and baby sleep
9- Anna brings pizza! Yeah

10-back to sleep
















-Another day in paradise, another moment with my little love. Forever embedded in my heart.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness you look exhausted...but still beautiful. I cannot believe how much you and Solara look alike in the top photo.
    All my love and healing thoughts to precious Anaya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ❧ A N A Y A ❧
    A n earthbound ANGEL
    N urturing
    A nd Aspiring
    Y our
    A dmirable Life and Love ❣

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tears in my eyes, when I see all your positive power over your tired faces, once again I want to thank you for inviting us over in joining you all in Anaya's life journey. I can speak for myself, but sure to think that everyone that has been there for you feels the same way, virtually connected, hanging there, checking up on "you" pages, praying, sending love, support and positive thoughts for you all, is what makes us a better human being. Being there for each other no matter what or who you are. You definitely is doing your part, and sharing it to touch our hearts.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment and send your LOVE!

:)