Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Wednesday June 30, 2010

It seems to be a lovely summer day. Anaya and I slept quite peacefully last night despite a broken feeding pump. I set my alarm to awaken and feed her manually. She doesn't seem to be any worse for wear about it.

Anaya has had more difficulties the past couple days. We are having trouble maintaining a balance with her secretions. Joanne suctioned her three times this morning, and my sweet little angel was very brave.

Having Solara home from school may prove to be more of a challenge than I anticipated. Her lively energy rocks my morning like a storm. I'm not quite sure how to tackle this one. She doesn't want to sit still, which I do frequently (milk cow that I am.)

Hopefully the days will settle into something manageable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and send your LOVE!

:)