Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Wednesday June 23, 2010

Anaya slept peacefully last night. She awoke this morning with thick gurgles in her throat but I gave her a vapour nebulizer and suctioned some of the yukkies out. She seems to be a bit better now. Brent is in bed sick and home from work today. The tree fuzz floating in the air is just killing him and none of the antihistamines he's tried are relieving it. He didn't sleep at all last night. Poor guy.

The forecast for today is a mix of sun and clouds with a high of 26 deg C. Woohoo!

Today Anaya and I will spend the day outside exploring our garden and working with Joanne. There are lots of weeds in the bean patch that I need to get a handle on. The greens have really benefited from the cool wet weather and I hope that Anaya will receive the goodness of them through me.

My outlook for the day is promising. I hope Anaya will be able to breath easy in the fresh air.

And I see the smile in her eyes. Thanks for reminding me Danielle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and send your LOVE!

:)