Thursday, June 3, 2010

Thursday June 3, 2010



The picture above is of Anaya with her first hairdo! I put her golden hair into little tufted pigtails :)

Anaya is very sleepy today. She's been sleeping since bedtime last night. I awoke her this morning to change her diaper and started feeding her, at which point she fell back asleep. I feel as though the sleep is healing for her, and that it is what she needs. I'm going to try putting her in the stroller and taking her for a walk. Perhaps she will awaken to the nature around her.

Last night I added a button to the blog so that people can buy their gala tickets right here via paypal. The Prestige is quite adamant that they need to have tickets sold in advance in order to continue with the event. I know that a lot of people are planning on coming, they just haven't bought tickets yet. So if you are one of those people planning to attend but have not got a ticket yet please do so really soon - there are three ways to get your ticket. You can buy one with paypal up in the right hand corner of this blog, you can go to the front desk of the Prestige Inn, or you can call Tom and he'll deliver them to you. His number is 250-505-0275.

Anaya and I really hope to see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and send your LOVE!

:)