Friday, June 11, 2010

Friday June 11, 2010

It hasn't been a week of writing for me. The endless rain has Anaya and I bunkered down at home, awaiting the return of the sun. My older daughter, Solara, had a birthday party last week that had 12 children playing outside in the pond in the pouring rain. That looked fun. Anaya and I watched from the window.

Today is the day of the fundraiser Gala and we are going to get ready to go outside and pick wildflowers for table centerpieces.

I really hope to see some of our blog readers at the event!

Love to all of you,
Camara and Anaya

2 comments:

  1. Wish I could have gone. We had a nasty tummy bug take down everyone in the house the last couple days.

    Hope the gala is a success! And it will be sunny soon. The "June Monsoons" don't last forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry I couldn't make it to the fund raiser. I was hoping to talk to you there about how I can help Anaya. I hope to be given an opportunity if you're open to it before it's too late. The principle I work with can heal her.

    Dr. Remi
    352-9212

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment and send your LOVE!

:)