Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Unwell

I'm sorry for not having written much this week. I've been quite busy organizing my life, working on my CF business and consulting for a non-profit. I've also been missing my Vancouver friends and feeling a bit down... Anaya is alright. She seems to have more pain now and I try to keep on top of it with medicine. I now have her booked for Physio once a week. I'm going to try to have her massaged once a week as well. Her little neck muscles are so tight.

I hope to write more soon...but right now I'm exhausted from being up last night with Anaya. I'm so tired I feel sick. Hopefully it's not a bug. The nurse called in sick today.

1 comment:

  1. I so wish I wasn't so far away - I'd be there in a heartbeat to help in any way I could. But, I'm here, and all I can do is send you my love, thoughts, and prayers, which are all constant. I hope the physio and massage will help sweet Anaya with her discomfort. Poor little love. Glad that she is doing alright though.

    Lots of love from me to you :) XOXO

    Seana

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment and send your LOVE!

:)