Sunday, January 9, 2011

January 9, 2010

I know it's been a while since I wrote. It's been a busy week. Anaya was getting over her cold, Solara went back to school, I did lots of computer work and filing at the firehall, we went skiing and the nurse called in sick for three days.

Anaya is having a great day today. I gave her a warm bath, supporting her while she floated in the water. Bath time is her favorite. Then we did her exercises and I gave her a nice massage. I dressed her up warm and we went for a long walk down to the general store and back. I saw many of our neighbours and they all stopped to ask how the baby was and exchange pleasantries. I love knowing the people who live near us. There are lots of supportive folks.

Brent went out with a friend today and I got to take care of the girls. Solara had a friend over and they built a snow castle.

Gotta go take dinner out of the oven.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and send your LOVE!

:)