We have had an incredible response. I've had more offers for milk then I know what to do with! Unfortunately I cannot accept any more milk donations at this time. Once we come home from Calgary with all this milk our deepfreeze will be full and we should be able to feed Anaya very well for the next few months.
Please know that we love everyone who has offered to help and we hope you will continue on our journey with us by reading the blog and sending us your good energy. I have not had time to write back personally to each offer and I apologize. I'm still working on it.
Anyone who has breastmilk that they would have donated to Anaya should contact their local Eats on Feets group (facebook). There are many sick children who could use your milk! We are advocating to start a milk bank and we have an interview with CTV on Thursday next week.
Anaya had a bit of a hard morning. She was phlemmy and congested. Solara just recovered from a cold. I sure hope Anaya is well by Wednesday. I can't imagine travelling with her if she's not doing well. Today I gave her vitamin C, colloidal silver, and rubbed oregano oil on her feet. I want to nip this thing in the bud.
We feel your support holding Anaya and our family up. :)