Thursday, March 8, 2012

I went to help Anaya's buddy Gabriel in Mexico

Last weekend I went to Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico to help a sick little boy named Gabriel. He has Krabbe Leukodystrophy. His condition is progressing and his mother asked me if I had any suggestions. It is very hard to teach someone from afar. So I decided I would go there to help. I was there for 2.5 days and It was amazing.




Gabriel's parent's are Mayte and ARmando. Pronounced (Mai-tay). They told me that my visit changed their lives for the better. Gabriel even misses me. I miss him too. Anyways, here is a compilation video of my trip - but most of the really intense training went unrecorded- because I had to type and gesture the whole time - which is not conducive to filming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and send your LOVE!

:)