Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Wednesday May 19, 2010



Brent and I just finished changing Anaya's feeding tube. It was not a pleasant experience. It must be incredibly uncomfortable. But now it's done. It is placed properly through her nose into the stomach and is taped neatly on her cheek. I hope she can forgive me these pains and discomforts that I cause in my efforts to care for her.

Solara helped to feed Anaya yesterday. She is an awesome big sister in this situation.

I'm exhausted this evening and I think I'm going to finish up feeding the baby and head to bed early.

1 comment:

  1. Camara:
    it is very unpleasant to do that to little ones (been there), I cannot imagine doing it to your own child.
    This picture shows what a wonderful mother and teacher you are to your little ones. You have shown Anaya love through all obstacles and taught Solara compassion,underastanding and strength. I can see this in her eyes. She looks proud and with a sense of responsibility that she can help her little sister.
    This picture made me smile. Your girls are lovely.
    -Danielle.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment and send your LOVE!

:)