Saturday, May 15, 2010

Saturday May 15, 2010

We are at the airport waiting to board. I just walked through the airport carting two bags, Anaya and the car seat. Although it was incredibly difficult I feel very proud of myself. I made it to the gate. :)

I am happy to be going home. I miss my family and friends. I miss having Nurse Joanne around to help with Anayas needs. Being away from home sure reminds you what is important to you. I love Brent and Solara and our dogs and our garden and going to the bakery on Saturdays. The list of ands goes on.

I feel so very blessed for the love and support in my life, in my family's life. Without those of you who love us and support us we would be floundering in a hopeless sea of grief and despair. You all help me keep my wits when the world has turned upside down. Thank you again.

I also feel blessed for having had the life journeys that I have experienced. Having Solara as a daughter taught me how deeply I could love having Anaya showed me how much more emotion my heart can hold and the variance of it. Very intense.

Boarding now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and send your LOVE!

:)