Saturday, February 18, 2012

In the Space that Belongs to you

Angel and Anaya
In the space that belongs to you I have placed your soft blankets.
I put my love there
and my tears.

In the space that belongs to you I have hung rainbows.
I place my kisses there
and sweet "I love you's"

In the space that belongs to you your puppy plays.
Her softness there
and wet kisses.

In the space that belongs to you I have seen rainbow sunsets.
I see your beauty there
and my own.

In the space that belongs to you I am safe and comforted.
I feel your love there
and I am whole.

In the space that belongs to you there are no walls.
Children play and the sun shines
seeing the joy that is your soul.

The space that belongs to you isn't a place.
It's a love and a memory- the smiles and tears on my face.

I see you everywhere Anaya, and I know that it's true.
You've always loved me, as much as I loved you.

1 comment:

Please feel free to comment and send your LOVE!

:)