Thursday, September 9, 2010

Thursday September 9, 2010

Anaya slept well last night. It's amazing how much a change of position helps her. Her favorite way to sleep is with her head over my heart. Her breathing clears right up and she drifts off into her dreams. I wonder if she "sees" in her dreams. She did have vision for 5 months.

Today is the day I was born. My mother is deceased and today is one of the days I miss her. Thank you for birthing me, mom!

Solara sang to me in bed this morning. It was sweet. :)

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Camara!! I hope all of your birthday wishes come true:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! It is my daughter's first birthday today as well. May the sun shine on you and may you feel the love of your beautiful children :) What a wonderful thing to have a child sing to you and have a child be comforted by your warmth and heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi beautiful!

    I am so glad your mother birthed you also :) Give your beautiful girls hugs for me. xoxo

    Kim

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment and send your LOVE!

:)