Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Tuesday June 6, 2010



This is a picture from yesterday of Joanne using the nebulizer to help Anaya manage her secretions. Anaya is doing alright the last couple days.

We just returned from a family walk down to the general store. It is such a beautiful evening. Nice and warm with a light breeze. Solara found a snake on the road and we helped it get off the road and into the ditch. Hopefully it will stay off and continue to slither another day.

I love all the purple and white flowers growing in the ditch. I love Procter. I love Kootenay Lake. I love seeing all the beauty around me. Anaya enjoys going for walks. She really seems to relax and take it all in. We usually take her for at least one walk a day. I'm tired now and my creative energy is ebbing. Tomorrow I am meeting with Lisa and Rosalyn to plan a group tea for the moms that help feed Anaya with their milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and send your LOVE!

:)