Saturday, July 3, 2010

Saturday July 3, 2010

The past few days have been filled with the task of managing Anaya's secretions. She's either been too wet or too dry in her throat. We spend quite a bit of time with the nebulizer and the suction machine.

The stress of it has me emotional and I'm producing less milk today than usual. We still get milk donations from nursing moms in Nelson and we sure use them! Anaya is fed with so much love. Last night I came up with a strategy to make the feeding pump work. The sensor hasn't been detecting the breastmilk in the tube because it is translucent. I colored the outside of the tube with a marker and fooled the sensor. Anaya got full feeds last night.

She is so gurgly this morning. It's like her medicine isn't working. I'd better go suction her again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and send your LOVE!

:)