Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Wednesday March 24th, 2010

As Anaya and I have been up since the wee hours of the morning I'm going to make this post short and sweet. I should have time to do another later. I have such exciting news to share. A local artist - Shayne Brandel, has donated a beautiful painting to Anaya's Auction and the bidding has begun online. Check it out at this site:
Painting

You can place a bid by e-mailing him at shayne@shaynebrandel.com

Also Candee at The Hair Chair in the Procter Schoolhouse has offerred to do haircuts next week and donate the proceeds to Anaya. Please give her a call at 250-551-4410 to book your appointment. Her new salon in there is gorgeous.

I'm going to try and take a desperately needed nap now. I wish the nurses that were hired to care for Anaya would start showing up for work. We are looking hard for an RN that is open minded and wants a great job. Please e-mail me if you know one. maraglow@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and send your LOVE!

:)